John Howard Association (JHA) is committed to preserving your right to privacy. We consider all information we collect from you and about you to be privileged and confidential.
We will use your information to:
- Process a donation or event registration
- Respond to any of your inquiries and/or questions
- Contact you in the future to share JHA reports, statements, news, communications, event invitations or opportunities to continue to support JHA
- Acknowledge your donation(s) via mail or email, printed or online donor recognition listings, or other methods. If you wish to contribute anonymously, please let us know.
- Comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us
- Protect against potential donation fraud
We will not use your information to:
- Sell, trade, or share your personal information collected on the website or through any other business activity with anyone else
- Send you mailings on behalf of other organizations
- Share with other individuals or organizations unless you have given us specific permission to do so
You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us using the information below.
If you wish to opt out of mailings from JHA, please contact us using the information below. You may also opt out of our email list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of one of our electronic mailings.
Contact information: Dan Hoffman, Operations Manager, 312-291-9183, email@example.com